Will you be the next Bisson Expert?
Throughout the years, our talented and dedicated team has developed a proven process that encourages us to strive for excellence every day. Be part of the team!
You love helping your neighbor? Your quest ends here my friend, since Bisson Expert is currently looking for technical representatives to complete its team. If you have interpersonal skills, enjoy driving the roads of Greater Montreal, are bilingual and have experience in the field of sales, this position is for you.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours, because we know that you have a life outside of work;
- A remuneration system with no salary cap, because sky is the limit;
- Many team activities, because it is important to decompress sometimes;
- Continuous training, because we encourage our employees to surpass themselves;
- Recognition of your skills, because we want you to be here for good;
- And many more !
Not convinced yet? If you have read this offer, it is because it tempts you. So, don’t wait any longer before someone else takes your place! And don’t miss your chance because are happy here, so we won’t open positions anytime soon!
Any questions ? Contact us at 450-678-3529, ext. 133 or at email@example.com
Your friends compare you to a modern-day fighter who isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty? It’s good because Bisson Expert is currently looking for carpenters & labourers to work on its sites, within a great team, where sense of humor and recognition of skills are valued. Working for Bisson Expert means benefiting from conditions that will make those around you jealous.
What we offer :
- Quality tools (Battery operated Hilti tools)
- Advancement opportunities
- Provided clothing
- Corporate events (summer party, food truck, etc)
- Memorable Christmas parties
- Safe work environment
- No evening or weekend work
- Continuous training offered
- Available and attentive boss
- And much more!!!
Do have the courage to call us so we can meet? We are waiting for your call!
Any questions ? Contact us at 450-678-3529, ext 133 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Happy Employees
It is a great company that continually strives to excel and encourages its employees to do so as well.
Working at Bisson Expert motivates us to become better. It is a structured company that brings us human values that go beyond just work.
A great company. I have been working here for over 12 years. It is a wonderful team to work with and I appreciate the flexibility of the schedule.
I am very proud to work for Bisson Expert, a company that has demonstrated for a very long time now its expertise in the field of foundations.
I feel very good being part of the Bisson Expert team. I’m happy to work here. I like my boss, I like the team and I like the fact that everyone respects each other and gets along well together.
I am happy to have chosen Bisson Expert as an employer who shares the same values that I hold dear. It is a company that allows flexibility, on both a personal and professional level.
Thanks to a team of more than one hundred experts, we rely on five core values to guide our activities and our team.
- Expertise: If it is worth doing, it is worth doing well
- Integrity: We work with integrity in word and deed
- Surpassing Oneself: We go beyond to be better tomorrow
- Teamwork: We work together, dedicated to a common cause
- Pleasure: We enjoy collaborating together
The Bisson Expert
Being part of the team has its benefits!
- Professional development opportunities
- Work environment
- Company culture
- Employee-oriented practices
- Continuous training opportunities
- Business professionalism
- We will assist you in your career development and professional opportunities.
A Safe Work
We have your well-being at heart! Thanks to our high-performance equipment, all our teams are equipped to meet challenges and carry out small or large-scale projects in a safe and dynamic environment.
Wiki Bisson Expert
Wiki Bisson is a “small in-house university” offering educational videos. Filmed directly on job sites, they are meant to train, educate and standardize our teams to guarantee the best quality installation and durability of the work. Bisson Expert’s excellence comes from its teams of dedicated and committed experts who are constantly improving their skills.
Take a look at our training courses:
- How to Install Replacement Parts
- Our Hydraulic System
- How to Install Piles
- How to Use Construction Tools
- Safety at Work
- How to Secure Construction Sites
- How to Repair Cracks
- How to Read Engineering Plans