commercial & industrial
Raising roof and structure
A roof or structure may be raised for such
- Increasing the clearance of a warehouse or industrial building
- Modernizing a factory
- Meeting the needs of a prospective tenant.
We at Bisson Expert have carried out multiple major roof-raising projects.
Our engineers and technical representatives provide turnkey service, ranging from plans and specifications to full execution of the work.
The following technology is applied:
- Steel tubes sized by the engineer are secured to existing columns
- These columns are then divided into sections
- A temporary bracing system is installed to protect the structure against the wind
- The roof is uniformly and carefully raised using a series of hydraulic jacks
- Column extensions are installed and welded into place.
- The peripheral wall of the building is extended upward.
Such work must be performed with the greatest care. Proper execution of such a task at the lowest price requires a trusted and experienced firm like Bisson Expert.
Raising roofs and structures
BISSON EXPERT | All rights reserved.