- Stabilization and alignment of foundations on steel piles
- Foundation repair or replacement of an existing foundation
- House raising and moving
- Basement excavation with underpinning foundation
- Reinforcement for structural problems
- Waterproofing and French drain installation / Iron Ochre
- Removal of pyrite, contaminated backfill
House raising and moving
Symptoms of foundations which need to be raised
A few symptoms, such as water infiltration, multiple cracks in the foundation, crumbling of blocks or concrete walls, are signs that the foundation must be replaced.
The solution for foundation repair
If the building is not attached to others, the repair is executed by replacing the foundation walls using raising techniques.
Following are the different stages to replace a foundation by raising the building:
Complex foundation replacements by raising the building constitute a major endeavour and can only be entrusted to an expert in foundation repair.