- Stabilization and alignment of foundations on steel piles
- Foundation repair or replacement of an existing foundation
- House raising and moving
- Basement excavation with underpinning foundation
- Reinforcement for structural problems
- Waterproofing and French drain installation / Iron Ochre
- Removal of pyrite, contaminated backfill
Repair and replacement of existing foundations
Symptoms and causes
Certain symptoms, such as crumbling concrete and water seepage, are typical of foundations that must be replaced. Such problems are primarily caused by aging (whether premature or not) of the concrete.
Several steps are involved in replacing such foundations:
Such major work should only be entrusted to a firm that you can trust.